How are you going to stick with your New Year’s resolutions and keep your health and wellness goals on track?
The knowledge that we have gained in the health and fitness industries in the past decade has led us down a path of clarity…. There may be a magic pill or quick fix, but the results will most likely NOT last. Changing your thoughts on nutrition, adopting a fitness routine, and taking a holistic look at wellness, offers an opportunity to turn a resolution into a lifelong healthy habit.
What I have been studying and practicing in the past 10 years with my peers, (that also work in integrative health disciplines), have brought us to these 6 ways to change your health and wellness that we have made into our own healthy habits. Check out the benefits of these 6 six things below…. You will see a theme….
- Yoga- Increased flexibility, muscle strength, and tone. Better respiration, energy, and vitality. Maintaining a balanced metabolism which can result in weight loss. Cardio and circulatory health. Improved athletic performance and protection from injury.
- Massage- Stress reduction, better sleep, clearing toxins and is a passive form of stretching and exercise.
- Skincare- Much like massage; stress reduction as well as improving blood circulation, preventing skin aging by exfoliating, tightening up, and detoxifying.
- Nutrition- Everyone can gain from the benefits that a proper diet and healthy lifestyle can offer! A healthful eating pattern can promote weight loss, decrease the prevalence of diabetes, increase sports performance, speed healing time from injury.
- Meditation- Improves concentration. encourages a healthy lifestyle, and increases self-awareness. More importantly, though, meditation helps the body activate the parasympathetic nervous system which lowers blood pressure and heart rate as well as increasing metabolism and encourages deeper sleep.
- Supportive Environment- being around an encouraging group of people motivates and helps with setting wellness goals. Continued communication with that group will assist in turning goals into healthy new habits.
Do these 6 things sound amazing to you? If so join us for the Beach Retreat; a Holistic Health & Wellness Retreat in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
We are bringing together experts in massage, skin care, yoga, meditation, nutrition, and everything you need to live the HEALTHIEST, HAPPIEST, YOU in 2018!
This 3-day VIP experience in health and wellness will set you on a course for achieving your goals of weight loss, actively living a healthier lifestyle, and balancing your life.
Included in the retreat are a custom massage, custom facial and skin care regime, guided meditation, daily yoga, nutrition coaching, healthy meals, and workshops. What better way to focus on YOU and your HEALTH than at the beach. Relaxing to the sounds of the ocean waves while you work on your yoga flow and partake in workshops to heal your mind, body, and soul.
Accommodations are included but the number of space is limited. We would love for you to join us and to be a part of your health and wellness journey. This powerful group of healers and experts will guide you in a safe, loving environment and set you on a course that will forever change the way you live your life.
As a featured presenter at this retreat, I have been given the opportunity to offer a $100 discount to my favorite students and retreaters. USE promo code: OMSUNSHINE at checkout. To sign up and lock in your early bird pricing, click on The Beach Retreat