Yoga & Meditation Retreat for Self-Actualization
Mountains of North Georgia // Dahlonega Spa Resort
October 2nd – 6th
Travel with us to the peaceful mountains of North Georgia as we take a pause from our busy lives and restore the balance within ourselves. This intimate, week-long adventure is designed to empower and motivate women to take a leap of faith and move toward their goals through yoga, meditation, and new friends.
Included in Price:
- 4 Nights Accommodation at Dahlonega Spa Resort in Shared Cabins (Private Rooms Available for Additional Cost)
- Healthy, Locally Sourced Meals at On-Site Restaurant
- Roundtrip Van Transfer from Central Florida to Dahlonega Spa Resort
- Daily Yoga Classes & Guided Meditation
- 3 Self-Realization Seminars
- 2 Group SUP Yoga Lessons
- $200 Credit to On-Site Spa
- Surprise Evening Activity & Gift
- Cozy Cabins: Each shared cabin has two queen beds, a sitting area, small refrigerator, coffee pot and individual heating and air conditioning as well as a small covered porch with chairs for you to relax, unwind and enjoy the woodland views.
- Dahlonega Spa Resort: Tucked away on 72 acres of open meadows and woods, Dahlonega Spa Resort is the perfect place to detach, relax, and rejuvenate with it’s panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, an outdoor jacuzzi at the forest’s edge, meditation labyrinth, and 1.5 miles of wooded trails to wander.
- $1230 per person based on double occupancy in a cozy cabin with two queen beds, must be paid in full by August 30th
- $100 Off – Early Bird Special if paid in full by July 31st
- $300 nonrefundable deposit is due upon reservation and must be received no later than August 1st otherwise rooms may not be available
**Limited number of private rooms are available upon request for an additional cost. Contact Michele for more information**
Click here to download Travel Guide & Itinerary