Thursday, September 12-Sunday, September 15, 2019
“There’s nothing quite as relaxing as getting out on the water. Whether you’re surfing, paddle boarding, or just relaxing on the shore, water sports are a great way to reduce stress.” Success Magazine
And if relaxing in the Florida Keys while paddleboarding, practicing yoga, watching the sunset and hanging out with like minded people sounds like heaven on earth to you, join us for our next retreat in Islamorada because you deserve to take a few days for self care.
Accommodations- Coral Bay Resort
Unspoiled and unhurried, the Coral Bay Resort preserves an informality and grace that other Keys can only distantly recall. Each of our distinctive cottages is styled after an historic Keys home and each is tropically appointed with central heat and air-conditioning.
Paddleboarding- Coral Bay Resort is on the Gulf side of the Key and has a private dock that we can launch the boards from. We are a short distance away from the famous mangrove tunnels of the Upper Keys so adventure is just steps from the door of your room.
Yoga– Morning flow yoga to warm up for our daily activities with class sequence that focus on centering and balance. Evening yin yoga for relaxation and recovery. The yoga classes can be held on the lawn or on the beautiful sandy private beach.
Included in Price:
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Islamorada on the Gulf side
- 5 yoga classes
- Group Paddleboard Excursion in the mangrove tunnels
- Choice of Paddleboard Yoga or Basic Skills Class
- 15 minute chair massage (minutes may be added for additional cost)
- Thursday evening welcome party with food and drinks
- Swag bag
- Light breakfast each morning, welcome party dinner, 2 lunches
- Surprise good bye activity with group
- Cozy Rooms with 2 beds at a quintessential Florida Keys property
- King rooms available for couples or for a single person with an up-charge
- Private dock and pool on site
- Close to restaurants and activities in the Keys
- $899 per person based on double occupancy in room with twin beds
- $1199 per person for single room with queen or king bed
- $400 deposit is due upon reservation and balance must be received no later than 30 days after deposit is accepted
- Payment can be made through Venmo, Zelle, cash or check. To use a credit card, click on links above. (4% fee added for using Paypal/credit cards)